Count your many blessings.....

The Rodgers Family: Will, Megan, Sasha, Seth, Addie, Audrey and Noah



Saturday, June 5, 2010

Randomness.....

Here are some random pictures I took this week.....enjoy.....


Casey loves to eat diapers. Seriously. We like to play with him and leave a diaper on the floor and see how long it takes him to nonchalantly wander over, put it in his mouth and try to take it outside to rip it to shreads. Gross!

Seth came up the stairs one morning this way......awesome......


Holy cow, look at my baby girl!! Look at that BOW!!!! My friend makes them and I could not resist. She is so dang precious. Do you think her eyes are gonna be green, or what??!!


"Mom, can we play the Wii", they say...every morning....clad in jammies......that stinkin' Wii is a pain.......except for bowling. I like that......



Addie is so cute with her little sister! I say cute things to Audrey and gently touch her nose and here is Addie doing the same! It is so cute how she copies me when playing with Ree Ree.
The End.
Hope you enjoyed them.....



1 thoughts shared:

smiths said...

Your children are so adorable! Love the pictures!